The power and purpose of international law : insights from the theory and practice of enforcement /
"International law supports order in the world and the attainment of humanity's fundamental goals of peace, prosperity, respect for human rights, and protection of the natural environment. The author argues that these goals can best be realized through international law, which uniquely has...
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Classical enforcement theory
- Compliance theory
- New classical enforcement theory
- Unilateral armed measures
- Collective armed measures
- Unilateral countermeasures
- Collective countermeasures
- International court enforcement
- National court enforcement