Corporate criminality and liability for fraud /
Apppbingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY :
Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Criminal fraud and the problem of the corporate actor
- Corporate fraud : the case for a general model of criminal fault
- Orthodoxy and the twin canons of criminal fault
- Mens rea, metaphysics, and the manifest assessment of fault
- Modern philosophy : mirror neurons and the manifest approach
- Realism : back to the future?
- The unmasking of the identification principle
- Concluding thoughts : corporate fraud and the way forward